Monday, August 30, 2010

MAKING MORE OF A RECENT HOBBY feat. REFLECTION.

A whole year ago, on my nineteenth birthday I received a digital SLR camera as a gift from my wonderful parents. This came in rather useful as I had opted to take a photography module for the following autumn term. Since then I've been taking photographs and learning more about the practice of image making, however I'm ever so unsatisfied with the amount of usage the camera has endured thus far. Hopefully blogging will help me to capture more images, as a document of my journey.

Here, is a combination of some of my favourite photographs and most happy memories.

My lovely mother in Padstow, followed by some Cornwall adventures.





The beginning of my love for taking photographs of flowers







One of my favourite places in the world, the Lake District. 




Lovely bit of Ryan Air wing.

Fireworks: Still fascinating as ever...




Albeit a sample, just looking at these pictures reminds me of what a wonderful year it has been, sometimes we become so consumed by the present that it's nice to remember what once was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment